Thursday, July 13, 2006

Frivolous Fun

When I am finished driving sticky, singing, chatterboxing children around to school activities, school and errands which is always an adventure, I will be old and gray. However, you will not know about my grayness because I will be receiving marvelous hair coloring performed at a posh salon to cover up my grayness. But as I am aged, I will entertain myself by doing what this lady is doing in the video you just HAVE TO WATCH..get ready to pee yourself. I hope my husband tags along to further make me giggle because sharing a laugh with him is one of life's pleasures, that's for sure.

Oh, what makes this video even better is if you get me going, I laugh just like she does...hehehhehe.

Enjoy it! Toodles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chandra said...

Jonathan and I love this video. Perhaps we need to buy an old steering wheel?!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home