Thursday, July 13, 2006

Official Starbucks Addict

Okay, it's such a complete and utter waste of money..it almost angers me when I think how much I spend on a coffee at Starbucks..or Starbux..or Star-Take-My-Bucks..BUT they are so good...I know they put stuff in it..like secret amounts of something illegal to make my body crave it. I just have to have my 2 pump vanilla Venti cafe mocha..I even know their secret code they put on the cup 2pv/VCM. It's all a huge conspiracy operation with secret ingredients, secret codes, all of it to suck up everyone's money.

I even added it up once..how much I spend on my 2pv/VCM and it was...well, it was a lot of money..and I thought, "Gee, you know what I could BUY with that money I spend on that Starbux?" Well, you know....more Starbux.

But it's all worth it..I need it to be my perky self sometimes..you know, my perky self that is natural with my venti cafe mocha. Everyone around me banks on me having boundless heaps of energy. If I don't have my cafe mocha, I look like this video except less furry.

Ta-tah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home