Friday, July 14, 2006

My Oldest Daughter Paige



My oldest daughter is full of the spirit from Heavenly Father. Her greatest desire is to spread the News to others, especially other children. She is always wanting to bring a friend to church from our neighborhood or to bring a friend to her youth groups. It's so neat to see her spirit grow and mature as she learns more and more through scripture and prayer.

We are very close which means a lot to me because I was never that close to my mom where I felt she really knew me growing up. Paige and I try to spend as much one-on-one time as we can balancing it with my other younger children. She's a super help around the house and I don't know what I would do without her leveled personality and sweet smile.

She's one of God's greatest blessings in my life.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home