Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy "Early" Anniversary :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So Shane is my technicologically advanced do-dee-dah hubby. If he's not rebuilding a computer, he's reading about it. Well, we are coming up on our 3-year anniversary on November 5, and my old ipod was a joke. It barely held anything. It was the first generation apple shuffle, so it now belongs to Paige which, believe me, she's not complaining. LOL. So I wanted a new ipod and Shane gifts me as an early anniversary the Apple Ipod Classic, and I found my new love!! I can't stop playing with it and listening to it especially on the treadmill :) He had it engraved on the back with a special message. I was totally surprised! He had to give it to me early because the children knew about it, so it was only a matter of time before the secret got out. There is no such thing as a secret more than 24 hours around here. This thing does it all! It basically has as much hard-drive on it as my computer. You can watch movies on it, videos, you name it. It does everything but order a pizza for you.

My latest new thing too that I ordered through Verizon for my new phone is the Palm Treo. I called it my anniversary present to myself LOL. I had the pink razor that everyone has, and I loved it; but with the children's schedules, appointments, and my own daily lists, I was crying out for a new palm pilot! I had a palm pilot but was going crazy carrying my phone, ipod, palm pilot, blah blah blah...when something rang, I didn't know what was going on half the time LOL. The Treo has it all in one and it's amazing. You also don't have to type everything through a stylus but just like texting with a real mini-keyboard. Needless to say, I am organized beyond belief and now I just took it to another level with this thing!! You can't function in our household without out-of-this-world organizational skills LOL. So now I'm in electronical heaven!! Stay tuned for what I got Shane for our anniversary. Of course, I can't POST it on hereeeeeeee because it HAS to stay a secret! SHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home