Sunday, October 07, 2007

Poor Chase

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So the flu has struck our house. Its first victim is Chase, and I hope it stops there! Chase is 10 days shy of receiving his flu shot at his 7-year well check too, so it struck us early :/

Since Chase has been down and out since mid-day Saturday, we've been restricting him from touching and kissing on Hudson and others for obvious reasons. Being that Chase is sensitive and melodramatic like his mother, he was near tears tonight.

"What's wrong, Chase-man?"
"I just am really sad because I know I will never be able to kiss and love on Hudson again."
"No, it's not forever, honey, it's just until you feel better. If he gets sick like you, it can be really bad because he's so little."
"I know Hudson is sad too because I can't love on him."

Awwww. Pray for Chase and a speedy recovery!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahahahahaha

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throwup off bunkbeds is always the best :)

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Chase, that is so cute what he said though : )

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home