Monday, October 01, 2007

This Just Says It All For Me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When Shane was off last Friday, we scheduled Hudson's heel prick to test his calcium levels so we could both go together. On the way back from Children's to get Julia from preschool, we quickly stopped to get a sandwich on the run. In a rush, I got out of the car with just my wallet and an empty cup of coffee (of course) to throw away. Walking into the sandwich place for a to-go order, I realized I threw my wallet in the trash and was still holding the empty coffee cup.

DUH.

SLEEP DEPRIVATION GALORE.

MENTALLY CHALLENGED.

I went back to the car where Shane was waiting with Hudson.
"Where are the sandwiches?"
"Didn't get them yet. Come over by the entrance door really quick and help me dig in that trash for my wallet."

I think he's learned to not even ask why, how or what happened over the years. It's just better that way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Pop came out my nose*
I'm glad to see things haven't changed too much! luvya M

5:30 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Wilson said...

Good boy Shane!! Good boy!!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home