Friday, September 28, 2007

It's Picture Day!




Paige and Chase came home with their pictures from "Picture Day" at school today. I love when they bring their pictures home! We keep a large 8X10 in frames outside their bedrooms on a wall. Every year we put the new one up and glance back at the old years' pictures kept in the frame. What neat transformations through the years! I am so proud how mature and sweet they are growing up to be!

Julia gets her picture taken at the end of the month in her Pre-K class. She's BIG TIME this year! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger FortasiaStar said...

you have beautiful babies Stacy! God has blessed you and Shane! Keep up your faith...one of my most favorite saying is.

If God brings you to it..he will bring you though it..

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cute pics of the kids!!! I hope they are enjoying school, and I love Paige's glasses!!! : )

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home