Saturday, August 11, 2007

Where is he?



After my latest doctor's appointment this past Thursday, I am beginning to wonder when Hudson is going to make his appearance. I am now, as the doctor says is, "over 4 centimeters" and walking around. ?!?! We did confirm an induction date of
August 20, a week from Monday! We all predict I am not hanging on until then, but who knows?!

Shane's leave at work for three weeks begins Friday the 17th. I am laying low until then, but expect me walking around the neighborhood as of Friday night! :) Here's another picture of the little man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Wilson said...

I am betting on the 14th. Between you and Jill one of you have to have it on Chandra's birthday.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks just like Shane! love, ann & fam

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home