Monday, July 30, 2007

Literati


If you've ever heard of Literati, you know it's a word game on yahoo games that's similar to scrabble but harder and more complex. Okay. Well, I'm addicted. I've played it probably for over four years or so. I have to play a game or two every few days. Mostly, for obvious reasons, I play it at night to unwind when the kids are in bed.

It's all competitive with different rankings you acquire as you win against people you play. You play live people that are logged in to play on the internet too so it's not boring or monotonous as if you were playing a computer. I think I have always been "word obsessed" and have loved spelling and challenging words. That is why I loved being a court reporter for years. I definitely have the literati fever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,
It was nice to hear from you. Sorry, you no longer are interested in myspace. I am getting more and more Tony Stewart friends every week, on the average about 3-4 per week, it seems like. But I love it, love seeing what others think about the NASCAR Genre....
Anywho, I read all of your blogs, knowing some were older, before we met online. You are such an inspiration to all moms out there, if I only had the energy you have, maybe I would be 50 lbs.lighter, LOL
Hope you're not still addicted to StarbuX, as you put it... Not with the baby coming and all. They'd have to have something caffeine free though, right?
Let us all know when Hudson arrives, K? Can't wait to see some colored pics of him, the Sepia color is cool and all since he's in the belly, though, don't get me wrong, that is the most amazing thing eva, I think.
Stay in touch, K?
TTYS
xoxo
Connie

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home