Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Date is Set

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After my appointment yesterday, we set and confirmed a time and date to induce him! We are officially going in at noon on Monday, August 20! There is still debate whether I will make it until Monday, but I think it's highly likely. I always get to 4 centimeters or so on my own and then just hang out. Hook me up to the drip and get him going! He needs an extra boost to be evicted!

We are totally excited and anxious. Keep us and Hudson in your prayers :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Wilson said...

I can't believe it, it looks as though you are going to make it to the 20th. I hope you guys get a good night sleep tonight, because it will be your last for a while. :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home