Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We'll Take Strep Throat, Fever and Headache Times Four, Please

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So Chase began feeling better and passed it onto Paige, Julia and me. He went back to school, and Monday I took him to his 7-yr old well check for his flu shot, etc. The doctor says, his glands in his throat are a little large and he has a low-grade fever, so he can't get his flu shot................!!!!......and we are going to swab him for strep........!!!!!!...........Turns out, he's postitive for strep as are we all :)

ANTIBIOTICS FOR EVERYONE :)

Pray Daddy and Hudson remain unscathed from all this sickness! So far so good! Hudson goes today for his cardiology appointment and then tomorrow for his 8-week checkup with shots.

Just so you know, if I see another doctor, I'm going to scream. LOL. I just want to stay home for two seconds and hold my baby!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And your Mom and Dad are coming from FL this week for Grandparents Day at school, right? GOD BLESS YOU! luvu-M

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a shot of sambuka will cure that lol <3 ann&fam

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home