Monday, November 12, 2007

I See My Husband, and He Sees Me





Shane and I took these pictures of Hudson just the other day, and we were laughing because I kept saying, "Oh, my gosh! It's you all over," and Shane kept saying, "I just see you and Julia when she was little." Well, everyone knows that all three of my older children look just like me and my baby pictures and then all the pictures after down the line. However, Hudson has a blend of a baby Paige, Chase, and Julia and fits right in BUT I totally see Shane. Especially in that second picture of Hudson where he's saying, "You want me to take out the trash and then what?" just like his dad :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think in the second picture he is saying you had better check my pants because I think I did more than fart last time. :) That just might be like his father too I'm not sure.

Jonathan

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stacy ~ I see your husband, but I know you did all the work. ~ angie

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been so busy. Sorry. Glad we could catch up on the phone the other day. Hudson is SO CUTE gosh nabbit. <3ann&fam

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home