Monday, November 12, 2007

Julia Christine is 5!







A week ago this past Sunday, Julia turned 5. My baby girl! She was so excited this year because we have always had a party with family or taken her and just a friend to Chuck E. Cheese or something like that, but this year she invited her whole preschool class to the same place where Chase had had his party this year! It's so neat to have a big place where there are all the indoor swingsets, etc. Julia had such a good time and was completely grown up! Poof. It happens right before your eyes for sure.

I felt like for the first time in a long time I slipped! With all the organizing and running around, I forgot my camera! I thought I was going to hyperventilate. A scrapbooker losing a scrapbooking moment forever due to a lack of photos?!? The world was ending. Blessedly, a few friends took some phone pix snaps and sent them to my phone, so then I had them printed off. Whew. Yes, Julia, there really was a party for you and you really did turn 5. See the pictures?!

Julia had picked her theme out months in advanced as a "puppy party." This surprised all of us because she is an avid kitty lover. We got puppy plates and puppy napkins and puppy cups and had "Little Pet Shop" puppy cupcakes with puppy footprints on it. She was thrilled to celebrate with all her new "big girl" school friends and loved ones alike!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home