Saturday, October 20, 2007

Who Loves Ya Baby



I was thinking the other day that the last eight weeks since Hudson's birth have been a whirlwind of concern and busyness. Did we worry? Tried not to, but there definitely has been a ton of prayer between Shane and me as a couple. Why do people go through certain things and why do certain things happen? Who knows? The Bible tells us we aren't supposed to know all and have all the answers, and I agree. I do know though that we are a super strong couple that endures a lot and loves each other even more out of it. Shane is my rock and my best friend. We are really looking forward to celebrating another anniversary this fall :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He treats you like a queen and you love him like a king! you two are cute and sweet together! luvu~M

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The couple that prays together stays together <3 ann&fam

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pretty sistah! good to see you! your light is shining from within! take a trip and come see me! take care, nel

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stacy~beautiful pictures love~angie

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Shane!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home