Monday, November 12, 2007

Love






John 12:25 "Those who love their life will lose it, while those who hate their life in this world will keep it for eternal life."

Wow!

When I think about how much I love my life and my children, I always think of the verse that Jesus demands we love Him more than this life, more than our own. How powerful must that love be that we feel toward the One Above?!

Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves a son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me. Matthew 25:40

Keep loving on that baby.

Jonathan

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know big sister is loving to play mama! Do you let her dress and change him?! I know she's into it. <3 ann&fam

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how quickly he is growing! He is so cute!!!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home