Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is Coming





Christmas is coming, and the goose is getting fat! Please put a penny in the old man's hat. I don't know. It's just something that my mom has always said since I can remember and now I say it to my kids :)

I haven't written in forever. I know. I have too many things going on, too many fingers in too many pies!! My sister has convinced me to get back on here because I like to look at her blog too, and my friends have bugged me about making them laugh and writing more.

So Julia lost her big, front tooth last night and so we all know she wants her front tooth for Christmas :)

Christmas is bittersweet as we are all still putting back together our hearts from my dad's untimely death this holiday. We love you, Dad!

Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home