Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Rolling We Will GO


Hudson wants to just GO. He sits up if he has his boppy behind him which he LOVES. He loves to be sitting up because he can see all the action around him which is constant, of course! He wants to push and crawl so bad, but he's been rolling for 2 weeks now and discovered that he can ROLL to get where he wants to go which just cracks me up. He's so efficient at it, that he probably won't crawl LOL Why crawl when you can roll everywhere? Hudson is the earliest of my babies to roll at barely three months! He loves to be on his belly and prop his arms up trying to lift his chest to play with toys and see things.

I will eventually take a picture of Hudson smiling! He smiles constantly, but the minute he sees my flashy flash, he stares off into the light and stops smiling! I need to get to a spot where there's enough light coming in so I don't need to use my flash! Since it's winter, we'll have to wait until March for that to happen :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Wilson said...

Some of us are just more advanced than others. :) At this rate he will be reading by April.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's such a big boy! He is so handsome!! I LOVED the xmas card. <3 ann&fam

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home